These slippers feature faux fur category 6 super bulky yarn for the ultimate everyday cozy (yet modern) look and feel, but can also be created using a substitute category 6 super bulky yarn of choice. They're perfect for a cool Fall or cold Winter day indoors, and make really great Christmas or Winter Birthday gifts for family and friends.
Snowed In Cabin Slippers
- (1) 9-page PDF digital download in standard US crochet terms
- Advanced Beginner if using non-fur yarn; intermediate if using fur yarn
- Instructions included for small (6-8) and large (9-11)
- Uses category 4 or 5 weight yarn and category 6 weight yarn | I used Knit Picks/WeCrochet Brava Bulky and Fable Fur
- Written instructions for special stitches
- This pattern does not contain any photo tutorials