The Neapolitan Pullover is a classic, casual sweater with a modern striped/color block twist! Don't like stripes? No problem! Forgo the stripes and work it up in one solid color to let the gorgeous, subtle texture stand out on its own!
(1) 13-page PDF digital download in standard US crochet terms
- Instructions for size XS-3XL
- Uses category 3 weight yarn | I used Knit Picks/WeCrochet City Tweed DK
- Photo tutorial for changing colors and weaving in ends
- Notes for making the sweater plain (should you decide to forgo the stripes)
- Written instructions for special stitches