The Bluebell Pullover is inspired by living in Southeast Texas + from the flower, bluebells! It features a generous, boxy torso and a relaxed drop shoulder. The arms are fitted at the top and expand very slightly into a subtle bell sleeve. The wide boat neck with picot detailing gives the boxy shape a delicate feminine touch, as well as do the large eyelets formed by the stitching and picot edging along both the cuffs and bottom hem.
- (1) 12-page PDF digital download in standard US crochet terms
- Advanced beginner skill level
- Instructions for size XS-3XL
- Photo tutorial to guide you through how the eyelet stitches work
- Notes for adjusting the length of the torso and sleeves
- Written instructions for special stitches
- This pattern has been thoroughly tested by a group of select testers